My second Triathlon...oh what a difference. My confidence level was sky rocketing by 5:00 a.m.!

The crowd was bigger, the event was more organized, the energy ran high and I knew what I was doing this time! Despite my full 1/2 mile swim in the very yucky Cherry Creek water, I made it through, biked 12 miles and ran 3.1 miles. My final time was 2 hours and 4 min. Not bad at all for completing my first FULL course Triathlon.

And my 2 girlfriends who competed with me...let's give them a round of applause!

Next Summer I'll shave 15 min off my time, you can hold me to it!
The crowd was bigger, the event was more organized, the energy ran high and I knew what I was doing this time! Despite my full 1/2 mile swim in the very yucky Cherry Creek water, I made it through, biked 12 miles and ran 3.1 miles. My final time was 2 hours and 4 min. Not bad at all for completing my first FULL course Triathlon.
And my 2 girlfriends who competed with me...let's give them a round of applause!
Next Summer I'll shave 15 min off my time, you can hold me to it!




1 comment:
Girl - you look amazing!! Congrats on all you have accomplished this summer. You are such an insipiration to get off my butt and do something as cool as you have done!
Post a Comment