Kaley ended her Winter/Spring dance classes with a huge recital at Chatfield High School on Saturday May 17th. She loves an audience and did so good up on stage.
My husband and my girls keep my world spinning, I don't know what I would have ever done without them! I'm a stay at home mommy of two and also run a small day care business. I love staying home with my girls and being there to experiencing first hand all the fun stages of growing up. I've recently entered the crazy world of racing. I am participating in the 65-mile Elephant Rock ride with my husband this summer. I am also participating in 2 triathlons with my neighbor, Danskin and Tri for the Cure. The training alone has been a fun experience for me and a great way to meet new people. I can only imagine the races will be even better! Cheers to all my fellow racers this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment